47 Total Views, 2 Views Today
Note to Public:
The college does not accept donations for admissions. If any person claims to represent the college and seeks money from any individual for admissions, kindly bring it to the notice of the Principal or the Secretary of the college immediately.
Students who have passed in second year PUC in Karnataka State or equivalent examination in other states shall be eligible for admission to BA, BCA, BBA and B.Com courses. The students must have secured a minimum of 60% marks for admission to B.Com and 50%marks for the other courses.
Candidates who have passed the 3 years B.Com / B.B.A Degree examination of Bengaluru North university or any other university considered as equivalent thereto ,provided they have obtained not less than 50%(45% for SC/ST/Category 1 candidate ) marks in the aggregate in Commerce.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the school / College last attended.
- PUC or equivalent Marks Card.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Migration certificate in case of students from other states.
- SC/ST, Backward Class and Minority Certificate from Tahsildar.
- Valid student's Visa.
- AIDS test clearance certificate.
- Passport copy.
- Residential permit.
- Application forms will be issued from 1st April.
- The duly filled in application forms must be submitted at the office within the prescribed date.
- Eligible candidates will be short listed and called for an interview.
- Selected candidates will be admitted on payment of college fees in full.
- The candidate if selected shall be enrolled on payment of full fee within 48 hours. The admission is subject to approval from Bengaluru North university.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.