190 Total Views, 1 Views Today
The Internal Quality assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established in the College at the instance of the National assessment and accreditation Council (NAAC) as a accreditation quality sustenance measure.
The IQAC will become a part of an Institution’s system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in overall performance of the Institutions. The IQAC will make a significant and meaningful contribution in the accreditation phase of the Institution. The IQAC will channelize all efforts and measures of the Institution towards promoting its academic excellence.
Ensuring quality education to the students of our college is the vision of the IQAC. The IQAC oversees every programme conducted in the college, both academic and non academic and ensures quality in them so that the benefits go to our stakeholders i.e our students.
Making quality the essence of our education in Sacred Heart Girls’ First Grade College and thereby promote education of higher standards to our students.
- To act as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-enhancement activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices and to provide Humanizing and Liberalizing Education.
- To Optimize and integrate the modern methods of teaching and learning to the faculty members through Faculty Development Programme.
- To enhance the effectiveness of University’s core activities relating to teaching, learning, research, training and development of skills.
- To document various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- To arrange and follow-up a structured feedback from all the stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.